Kirill, thanks to the mentoring program introduced at AGROECO, learned to operate a tractor, sprayer, combine and even a seeder in 8 months. This program allows young and inexperienced employees to reach their potential
and cope with difficulties at an early stage. The young man is very satisfied with his work – high wages, permanent employment, free food, clothes, they deliver him to work directly from home.
– Yes, of course, this is not an easy job, in any weather, but here I feel that I am doing good to my country. Kirill Kolesnikov shared
Born in the city of Pavlovsk, lived there until the age of 17. She graduated from the second high school, and then moved to Voronezh to study at the Academy of Technology, where she received a degree in applied informatics in economics.
Elena Shatskikh has been working in AGROECO for eleven years. The first two years – in the logistics department. “We started from scratch, planned the production of feed, the supply of feed, the shipment of animals – we built the logistics. Then a vacancy for an economist appeared in the company, and I moved to the financial department. For several years she worked as an economist, then as a leading economist, later as a head of a department, and so she gradually reached the head, – Elena recalls. – I work with high-class professionals and specialists, I want to learn, learn from experience. Now we are analyzing all business areas and helping to look for reserves. AGROECO has become a second family for me!”
A good education and rich work experience helped Sergey get into the AGROECO company as a master mechanic. Sergey took part in the initial stage of equipment installation during the construction work on the central heating station, after which
he was appointed to the position of shop manager. According to the results of the analyzes, the manufactured products take one of the first places in Russia, however, employees strive to increase the volume and quality of meat and bone meal and feed fat.
– I am developing in management, I understand economic aspects, and together with my colleagues I lead lean production projects. – says Sergei Kolesnikov. — I like to solve emerging problems, set goals and achieve them. I love my work and I am sure that our company will soon reach the world level of animal husbandry development!
In 2011, Grigory graduated from the university, then went into the army, after that he worked in different companies, but eventually moved to AGROECO, as there are the most comfortable and stable conditions.
IT in agriculture is closely related to production, but in most cases, IT specialists are behind the scenes. “A good IT specialist is one who does everything without user intervention.” All work is carried out remotely, and agriculture is the latest technology and automation of all production.
– Getting into such a large company as AGROECO is a great success for a beginner. The young specialist will definitely grow in our IT department. It’s okay if he doesn’t know some things. This is normal for graduates of even major universities in our city. Experience is needed everywhere, but we have a mentoring system for young specialists, we help them learn, understand the intricacies of work. In my example, growth is visible from the very first link: I started with technical support, now I am a leading system administrator. Grigory Doroshenko said.
Под контролем Василия 25 тысяч гектар и 60 сотрудников. Главная цель его работы – получить максимально высокий урожай. Он следит за качеством работ в поле, принимает оперативные решения, ведь погодные условия оказывают большое
влияние на сохранность урожая.
«АГРОЭКО использует инновационные технологии и инструменты для контроля и мониторинга угодий. Например, программа «История поля» позволяет в режиме онлайн отслеживать развитие культур, контролировать технику на полях и многое другое.
Также, в компании используют только современную сельскохозяйственную технику – John Deere, Challenger, Amazon. Специалисты проводят эксперименты с растениями, тестируют разные технологии выращивания сельскохозяйственных культур.
– Как признаются наши коллеги, в работе агронома есть то, что отличает его от многих других профессий – результат их работы можно в прямом смысле пощупать. – поделился Василий Филиппов. – Это мотивирует и вдохновляет.
Alexei believes that living and working in rural areas is no worse than in the city. Especially when the work is to monitor biosafety in production.
Alexey sees many advantages in his work: this is a good career growth in the company, new experience gained at international veterinary seminars, including abroad.
– The goal of developing a modern Russian village has become close to me. And, perhaps, in the future, when I become much more experienced and we will show higher performance. We will give impetus to the development of modern, technological agriculture in Russia. – said Alexey Mayevsky.
Yuri came to the company with no work experience. At first, mentors helped me, I studied for the position of a cattle fighter of the 4th category. Then he became a master of the slaughter shop.
The work of a master is work with people. He monitors how colleagues work on the line, is responsible for everyone, makes sure that everyone is prepared in accordance with the standards. Yuri is also engaged in mentoring: he teaches people who come to the line, shows how to use the equipment correctly.
– I came as a beginner, but I was taught everything. The company gave me a career ladder, which I now confidently, putting maximum efforts in my work, am climbing. – said Yuri Orel. We are only moving forward. We develop and help this enterprise to develop